Privacy & Terms
Information we collect
If you choose to use this website and purchase our products, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, including but not limited to: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit or debit card number and expiry date, and any other information collected when placing an order. We process this information in order to:
* deal with your enquiries and requests;
* provide our services;
* process your payment and fulfil your orders.
Our website collects non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this website and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means. This ensures that the content of our website if presented in the most effective way.
Use and Disclosure
* provide our products/services;
* resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
* verify your identity and the information you provide;
* encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions;
* improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates;
*provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services;
* communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
* service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety;
* third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Joana Mota Capitão Jewellery or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We aim to represent all product/service information, whether in the form of text description or images, as truthfully and accurately as possible to the best of our knowledge. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors outside our control and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.